We support realtors and love working with real estate agents!
- Is your goal to exceed client expectations, get them top dollar for their home and give them an excellent client experience?
- Is your client’s home overstuffed and overflowing with “possessions”?
We’ll transform their home so you can get it listed as quickly as possible. We are currently partners with Century 21 Regal Realty Inc. and would love to partner with you as well.
Our realtor program includes:
- Our initial 1 hour consultation and needs assessment with your client at a 33% discounted rate of $95.00 (plus HST). We waive this fee entirely when your client proceeds with our service.
- A 15% discount to be applied towards our services, offer cannot be combined with existing discount packages. Add this voucher to your marketing package for your clients as a value-added service or make it a great gift to a listing client to enhance their experience & de-stress their preparations for moving and settling in.
We Are Not Home Stagers
We support and work collaboratively with stagers. Here’s the difference:
Many of the homes you list need “clutter busting” organizing before the staging process. At ClutterBGone, when your clients need hand-holding through the process of actually getting rid of stuff, that’s where we come in.
- We help your clients liberate themselves from their “stuff”.
- We do the physical labour.
- We have the compassionate guidance for those tough decisions.
- We have the skill and training to challenge your client’s sometimes distorted thinking.
- We are meticulous and have the necessary expertise to sort through papers & organize critical documents, often finding items of value.
- We coordinate junk and donation pick-ups.
- We can pack your client’s home in as little as 1 to 3 days so they don’t have to live amongst boxes for weeks.
- We can make their new house a home in as little as 2 to 3 days.
- We are part of the team of people you use for your listing. Just as we use junk removal companies, consignment shops, shredding companies, cleaning companies, auction houses & charities for our team.
- Have creative expertise and skill to set the scene, stage the home and get top dollar for your listing. Many are interior decorators.
- Don’t have the desire or patience to sit with a client going through every item to decide whether to donate, sell, consign, recycle, trash, shred or put in storage.
- De-personalize the home & highlight its best features, making it look brighter, warmer, more inviting. Staging is about illusions, about dressing the house for sale. Our Exclusive Realtor Program:
We partner with you to get your listing on the market quickly and add value to your client’s experience for a smooth transition. Contact us today to learn more.